2. About Lives Over Leases
LivePerson, a publicly held technology company, is leading the Lives Over Leases campaign to unite businesses against commercial real estate companies and developers. We want to be able to invest money tied up in leases into employees, improving their work-from-anywhere environments, making physical spaces safe, and helping businesses avoid bankruptcy.
3. The Site
4. Use of the Site
- will comply with all applicable laws.
- will not alter or modify any part of the Site or use the Site in connection with spamming, any unsolicited messaging, or to commit fraud.
- will not infringe or violate any third party patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right.
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- send or otherwise make available any inappropriate, threatening, libelous, profane, defamatory, obscene, abusive, racist, indecent or unlawful Content.
- impersonate any person or entity, make any false statement, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or create a false identity,
- will not use the Site for any commercial use without our prior written approval.
- will not use or launch any automated system on the Site, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers."
- will not collect any personally identifiable information from the Site, nor use the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes.
5. Your Use of Content
In addition to the general restrictions herein, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site.
- All Content on the Site is provided as general information, and for general information purposes only to permit you to learn about the goals of Lives over Leases and participate in this movement. The Content is not and does not contain any legal advice, nor is it to be acted on as such. You are responsible for any losses or damages you incur as a result of using any Site Content. Such Content may not be current, and is subject to change without notice.
6. Your Content and Conduct
For clarity, and subject to applicable law, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Content to the Site, you hereby grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty- free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, and display the Content in connection with the Site and its purpose, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. A.
We respect intellectual property rights and ask you to do the same. To report a potential copyright violation and request that we remove any infringing content we are inadvertently hosting, please email a completed copyright notice to the email address here. Please include the following information in your notice:
- the signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed;
- a description of the content on the Site you believe infringes the copyright;
- your physical address, telephone number and email address;
- a statement that you in good faith believe the disputed use has not been properly authorized; and
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
You can also mail a copyright notice to our copyright agent: Copyright Agent c/o LivePerson's Legal Department 475 10th Avenue, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10018 USA
8. Warranty Disclaimer
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE, OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (III) ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF THE SITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE.
9. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SITE, LIVEPERSON, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. The Site is controlled and offered from its facilities in the United States of America. Those who access or use the Site from other on jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
Dated: August 17, 2020